Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dont look at me like that.




I'm like super bored at home while everybody are chiong-ing their snake and ladder, and i found that this spare phone that i'm using currently have a front camera, so decided to use it. hehe.
i think i'm very brave to post this pictures online. I'm in my pajamas!! Only Kim and Bernice saw me in it. During my 18th birthday. HAHA. it's pooh bear.
Notice my difference in my fringe? I've just cut it, a few hours ago. Really cannot tahan long fringe, as it will start to curl, no matter what. At leat when i cut it this short, it dint curl. (Y)
But still, have to go reborn it soon. Maybe next thursday, after my banking lesson. And there's an hour lecture that day, meant for us to sleep uh. HAHA. okay, i shall go and continue watching City hunter. Annyeong :D

No comments: