Friday, June 10, 2011

The day that rain comes

I <3 this holiday, i dont want it to end so soon.
Went out with Sara
Class chalet- when i got high and they went afraid that i will get drunk
Shopping alone yesterday - bought america flag shorts from Topshop, Dad's present <3
And going to watch movie later with my sis <3
And either tmr or Sunday going to celebrate father's day with ah gong ah ma <3
School starting next monday, 3 more Uts to go. 
My assignment on like 10 to 20% done. Idk how to continue :(
I forever sucks at programming

Oh, btw mummy and daddy are most probably going to sichuan, china this coming October or November for 10 days. OMG!!! I hope are really going. 10 days are freedom, hell yeah
And i send my phone to repair too, if it's the software problem then will get it fixed. If hardware, most probably going to get a new phone!!!!! But with my own money

No comments: