Friday, May 6, 2011

I want happiness


Took cab home today and i decided to blog abt what the cab uncle told me. 
He was on the phone call for maybe like 2/3 of the duration. 
He only hung up his phone call when we were at safra club there. He asked me where did i study at during primary school and said that he lived at this area too.
uncle: Where you study during Primary school? I lived at this area too.
Me: Northland
Uncle: ohh. which year you born in? My son studied there too.
Me: 1992.
Uncle:  ohh. My son born in 1993. His name is XXX. You know him?
Me: Sorry, i dont know him.
Uncle: He fight with others, went to jail. Come out already. Now need to wear the Cisco thing.
------Reached-----
Me: ohh. come out from jail, learnt his lesson can already. Dont worry too much :)

When i heard what happened, i felt very 无奈。You bring up a child, and he turn astray. :(

No comments: