Sunday, May 29, 2011

I dont know why i'm like this





1. I feel like getting some platform. It's super attracting for me. And if i get it, i can wear it together with Sara when we go out together. We will be like two giants. HAHA.
2. Wanted to get some top like this and i can pair it with shorts and off to school. Casually. ^^
3,4. Feel like getting either one of them. Both are chio to me.
5. Decided not to get Dr Marten so soon. I dont think i can pull it up at the time moment. Just got a pair of Toms for the time being first. ^^
On the side track, I was having running nose/blocked nose initially. But after I watched the variety show yesterday night and laugh too much, I was coughing badly today :( Feel like dying now. Cough + blocked nose/running nose.
Looking at a brighter side, i'm going out with Vera after school on Tuesday to do some shopping. Toms of things to get. Toms, black oversized cardigan, tops... Imma broke yet a happy girl ^^

No comments: