Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to my world






sources : tumblr
First picture: i like the chino pants
Second picture: I like the skirt/ dress, transparent. ^^
Third picture: Tiffany & co. 
Forth picture: Killer heels. I feel like owning one. 
Fifth picture: STUDS denim
Sixth picture: casual yet dressy clutch

Oh well, I'm wanna get a pair of Dr Martens. But it's pretty expensive. I'm a poor kid, with no job, only can depend on my allowance. Which can let me get a lot of things. And mummy dont let me use the money in my bank account. She wants me to save them up, for my studies. How well. Since it's pretty impossible for me to get a pair of Dr Martens. I might be buying vans's boat shoes. Easier for me to wear socks inside, it can hide them well. 
got to go now, mummy just cut mangoes, i wanna eat them, annyeong :D

No comments: