Friday, March 25, 2011

Empty space

Saw this #100factsaboutme has been trending at twitter for a few days. So i have decided to do it here at my blog.


1. I used studied at China for two years. (cause my dad is working there) We came back cause my sister wanted to take PSLE. 
2. I like insects such as grasshoppers/ crickets. But i hate lizards, mosquitoes. 
3. My mum is Indonesian and dad is Singaporean. So i'm sort of mixed blood (?) idk also.
4. People who see me, keep saying that i'm very tall. -.- (am i?)
5. When i was in primary school, i was given a nickname as crybaby. As i cry a lot/ easily. I try not to cry so often now.
6. i think i can smell rain.
7. When i was young, i dreamt to be a singer.
8. I will dream of god (all sorts of). If i dream of dau bei gong, my mum will struck 4D. Believe it or not.
9. I have friends from countries like Korean, american, Taiwanese. Cool right? 
10. My first crush is a Korean. 
11. i have moved my house once. But i'm still staying at the same block. Just different storey.
12. When i was sec3(?), i seriously want to be skinny, I went on diet. My weight was 46kg then. Height 166cm.
13. I like to go KTV ^^
14. When my parents go overseas, i will sneak out from my house and go out friends.
15. I dont like people who smoke :/ However, my dad is a smoker.
16. The first when i took aeroplane, i was around 1 year old.
17.  The furthest country that i have went to is Korea. Followed by China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia.
18. The first time i took pirate ship is when i'm 18. Idk where did i get the courage.
19. As i'm scared of heights. 
20. When i got my o level results, i cried. :(




I shall stop here now. Continue another time :D :D



No comments: