Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stars form a heart


I want to use this to go overseas!


If i were to use this laptop case, it will be damn cool!








The last two HW shorts like no difference right? LOL
If i'm super rich, i will just buy everything without thinking. Sadly, i'm not. People keep saying that i'm rich. But actually, i'm a poor kid. Even if rich, that's my parents who are rich. I'm not! 
I seriously need to find a job during the holiday, if not i will be spending money like hell.
Plan to look for job tmrw is failed. Gonna have buffet with my W47C peeps. Gonna look for job next wednesday. I still dk what kind of job to look for. Bernice ask me to look for admin job. HuiYing ask me to be a relief teacher. But i think i will go crazy teaching the kids. I got a bad temper. LOL. So who got job to introduce to me? I feel like finding a job at far east though. But confirm will be very sian. -.- cause when i went town with Sara yesterday, there wasnt any crowd. Aiya, dont care lah. zou yi bu, suan yi bu ( walk one step, count one step) direct translation. 

No comments: