Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can you feel my heartbeat


Was super bored one day in school. And i folded this heart. And suddenly sang to "heartbeat" by 2pm.
And my dear darling cant stop laughing at me. HAHA.
"Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you"

CNY in 3 hours time. Not really excited for it at all.
I remember when i was young, i will super look forward for it. I will countdown to it. I will keep taking out my new clothes to try on. But now, i seriously have no feel. Even until now, 3 hours to it. When i was young, i dont understand why my parents says it is very tired when it is CNY. Until these few years, when i'm grown up, when i had to help my parents to tidy the house. It is seriously very tired. Spring cleaning, shopping for food, clothes, entertaining people. But i hope to have the feeling back. The feeling when i was feel excited for some things, even going to JB. Maybe when we are young, we rarely go overseas or anything. I think now it's that i'm very 'sian' of it already. 
Time check- 9.08pm- i received my first hong bao. :D

No comments: