Friday, July 9, 2010

This week is quite a busy week.
Monday, UT after school.
Tuesday, free after school
Wednesday, UT after school.
Thursday, Python work shop after school.
Friday(today), UT after school.
Need to summit Python quiz after school before 1159 today.
Kim asked me if i'm sick of school yesterday.
My answer is okay okay..so so.
but today, my answer change.
I quite tired of school already.
Everyday, same routine....
sick and tired of it....
I want to have a different life.
Just did the a FB application.
It says that my future job is accountant.
True? Not true?
I want holidays to come soon.
I want to enjoy my life. I want to go out with friends.
Remember clearly that during the holiday after the o level, i hope school to start soon.
Now, i want holiday to come soon.
This is me.
I'm werid, but not freak.
As soon as school starts, we are going to change class with new classmates.
I kinda hate it!
I hate to make new friends.
But we cant do anything about it.
Life still has to go on... ...

No comments: