Friday, July 16, 2010

Here I am blogging through my itouch!! Lazy to on my laptop! Hehe. Well, today is Friday, programming module.. Ekkkk... I seriously hate it. All about pythons. Which I only understand a bit. Kelvin wasn't here, so me, Scott, maisarah can slack. Not so stressful.. Lol. Faci helped us a lot too. Went to
have lunch at causeway point. Strong right? Yesterday got fever today still can eat fast food: KFC. But I ordered meltz, which is not so Heaty one. At first wanted to go town after school. But since the guys asked us wanted to go play pool with them and Sara is going too, so decided to go with them. went to play at hougang. Finally, I've learnt how to play pool!!! Really finally. The previous time when I go with them, I just sat down and watch them play and chit chat. Not like this time round, I played with them. Hehe. Was quite happy as I picked up the skill fast!!!

No comments: