Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wingsssssssss!!!!!!!





I feel so happy after sawing the comment from my maths faci today!
This is what he wrote: "It was quite a good performance from you as you were able to utilize the excel well to plot out your 100 over graphs. You were also confident in your explaination and you took effort to explain what you have plotted in a nice manner. You also brought out the initiatives of providing competition in the activities which is quite interesting."
I feel so proud of myself. Haha.



Spring/summer collection from Jerremy Scott X Addidas. Feel like getting myself a pair. 299 Sing dollars. Can be found at Pacific Plaza at scott road. But heard from what Sara says, "The Smallest size is size 10!!!!"
Heartbreak after hearing what she said.
Can sing G dragon's heartbreaker now already!! :( Haha

P.S. I seriously want it! The pair in White!!!

No comments: