Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Blues AGAIN!!!

Monday again! So i have Monday blues again. Today, i got "bullied" by my dear team members.
I'm like the only girl in the team, cause Mona partial. So i got bullied by them. They used majong paper and rolled it into a stick and hit my head. :(
Anyway, being slacking most of time of the day. Hehe, But I did contributed to the work.
Oh ya! I totally forgot that i havnt trade stock today! Not used to trade stocks still!
My chingu(friend) helped me to buy 2AM's album. Maybe going to see 2AM together with her. Or my dongsaeng!! Really wonder how "big" Jinwoo and Seulong looked like. And how "small" Kwon looks like! Hehe. Suddenly feel like buying from Zipia AGAIN!!!
No!!! Must control myself. Been spending a lot of money lately!
P.S. There is a cat right outside my house now!!!

Sheng Siong Show ticket was all given out!! :( :( :( :(

No comments: