Thursday, May 27, 2010

Went out with my W34N friends today. Play POOL! Woo! At first they decide to go Yishun Sarfra to play one. But in the end went to Toa Payoh to play. Although i dont know how to play, i still tag along. The guys know how to play, except for Illa. Haha.  The girls, me, sara and nashirah sit down there and watch the guys play. At the second round, Sara and Nashirah join them. Then me, Kai Siong, Scott stated to chat about our school life in RP. Talk about the annoying classmates. GOSSIPS! haha. After around two hours. Some of them went to eat. Me and Illa took MRT home. Crap along the way home. We alight at Yishun, but Illa had to continued his journey to Jurong. He got performance at 11pm, i think. Another Ashwin. Oh ya! Forgot to mention that Scott wants me to eat first before i go home. I started to crap that i got no microwave at home. I eat maggie mee only. Then he say eat maggie mee easy what. Just pour in hot water can already. Then i start to crap that must cook the water for my whole family together then can save the gas. Haha. And Zhi Yong still can ask me real or not. LOL.

The girls in our class today wore school uniform to school. exceot for me and mona. Darm funny. and quite werid. All the classes like keep looking into our class.

P.S. Looking forward for our class outing next week! :D
Good nights everyone.
And I got "husband"! But NOT boyfriend!

No comments: