Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm keep having diaherria today. Three or four times already. And i think my hair is  very weak. I've been dropping a lot of hair. But not that much as compare to when u have cancer. Haha.


My friend remind me of this movie, when we were chatting as we were having lunch today. This is definately a good movie. Watch it when i was sec1? or sec 2? I could not remember too. Haha. My korean teacher recommended us to watch it. It was very touching. The story is about war, a pair of brothers(blood related). That's all i can remember about this story. Haha.

@ Sunday. Went to see Show Luo Zhi Xiang at Imm, garden plaza with cousin, sister and family. The croud is darm lot. Dint see him in the end. So sad. :(

Bernice, Kim: Let's meet up soon. Maybe during our holidays. Okay? Long time never go out with your guys. I miss those times. :D

2 comments:

kimberly 김벌리 said...

OF COURSE. ^^

Lexin said...

Lol. I think Bernice wont saw the post. haha. u change your blog link?