Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Run away


My school rules says that: "No shorts and sleeveless top... ..."
After reading it, i was like wth. If no shorts, i wont really have any bottoms to wear. However, i decided to ignore this after i went school yesterday to configure my laptop. Haha. Almost every girls are wearing shorts. It's like nobody really cares about it. LOL.
However, i would wear more presentable on the first day or first few days of school to leave them good impression. This is me. A lazy me. I sick and tired of working. i dont like to step out of my house. I love spending hours and days on computer. Even though sometmes i dont know why i on my computer for. I dislike going out. Going out would only makes me spend out. I love my house. My home sweet home.
To Bernice: thanks for your treat yesterday at Ajisen. I guess i burn a hole in your pocket. Haha.

No comments: