Monday, March 22, 2010

Feed me


I want to get the tops and shoes above. I seriously want to get them. Should I? I realised that  i dont really have clothes that are suitable for school. Went to shop at Forever21, Found the tops above that are quite suitable for school, except for the first one. The first top is made of silk! Got to dry clean. WTH! I bet the dry clean expenses would be much more expensive that the top, the top cost around USD22. Seriously, should i get them. i feel like getting the shoes too. very casual. I dont have casual shoes. Went to read my school's code and coonduct. No shorts and sleeveless top! When i red it, i was like, huh! No shorts?! What's this? Got to wear jeans to school everyday? What's wrong with wearing shorts? Arghhh. i'm still thinking what kind of outfit should i wear to school. Especially on the first day of school. Got to leave them a good impression. LOL. I think i will observe how other students wear to school. Then i can follow them. Haha.
Mum got me a new bagpack. I actually wanted to get a plain black one. Then i can decorate on it. But in the end got one with guritar print. Mum and sis say that it's nice. i was like okay lor, get that one lor.
Tmr need to go school to configure my laptop.
Bernice, if u are reading this, dont be late tmr, i've got to reach school at 1.30pm sharp. If not i have to make another appointment. Although i havnt teel u meet at what time. we got to go there at around 12.30pm. it's better to be there early.
Well, this post is getting longer, i shall stop here. :)

Edited-
I've already bank transfer momey for the Forever21 spree. Means i have bought it. LOL. Total $68.04. I'm broke. Went to Sing Post to collect my postage. Finally i saw my high waist shorts and romper in the exact piece. Very nice. Seriously love them :) Tmr going to wear romper to school. maybe not. See how it goes first :)

No comments: