Sunday, June 17, 2012

No Freedom, No Future


It seems like i should start thinking my future. I dont want to be stressed about money. Nowadays, couples/families quarrel. And money is always the root of it. I want to get 2 flats. One for own use, one to rent out. But mum says if you want to buy two flats, you can only get condo. My first reaction was What?! Means i must have a lot of money. How many years do i have to work to get even the first flat? 
Next, i think cars are not that necessary. And it will only depreciate. Not like house. LOL. 
When i start working, i want to go overseas at least once a year. Be it with friends or family. Family as in parents, not my own family. Sometimes i think it is better to stay single, like my aunts. It is not necessary to get married, in my opinion. I just need friends...

No comments: