Friday, April 13, 2012

Hey you


Lately, I have been using instagram a lot. 

 Caught Titanic 3D with cousin last Sunday.
 Went shopping with Cousin last Saturday.
 Found vitamin water at a korean mart near to work place.
 Kisses from Dewi. <3
 Preparing presents for repayment and restructure team.
 Last meal that i had at the food junction near my workplace.
 #ootd What i wore on last day of work.

Long time since i last wore this!
Coffee Bean fruit tart from Rainey.

Today concludes the ending of my internship. 7 weeks just pass by like this. Though i keep saying that i want to leave my workplace asap, but now when it's time for me to leave, i feel quite sad too. I hate good-byes. :(
But going to see them again next week, cause i need to make a trip down to get my supervisor to sign my report. T.T


No comments: