Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fish & Co.

It has been a long time since Sara and I went out. And finally we got to go out yesterday!! ^^
I dint went school yesterday cause of my parents and therefore, i meet her after school at yishun mrt station and train down to orchard to have our dinner, which is my first meal of the day. We are like the only customers when we first went in the restaurant. Slowly there are more ppl coming in. 
The food there was yummy, serving was too big for us, and the restaurant is freezing. So our food turn cold very fast.
 I had this, New York Fish and Chips. Fish was quite at the first few bites. But after i ate like half of it, i became sick of the taste. Fries was yummy, it's hot and spicy fries.
Sara had this, which is some special set for the F1(?), the fish isnt that good, i like the chicken and the rice, though the chicken shd be spicy, but it dont taste spicy at all. Good for people like me who dont take spicy foods.
And Sara's serving was much more bigger than mine.
We were too full and we walk around and had starbucks after that.
And i bought my Dr marten. The one that i have blog abt it before.
It's so chio. Will have a post abt it soon. ^^

No comments: