Friday, August 12, 2011

Bad Girl

Decided to went town after school today as it was a 4-hour block. Shop around topshop first and when i wanted to go f21, i was approached by create talents. This woman gave me her name card and ask for my name and contact no. And now i'm so regret giving the person my contact no. :<
 Shop at f21 then off to fep. :D went to my favourite shop that sells clothes from korea and they have a sale rack today.
So i bought this:
 And this:
 For $60. And this is the price tag that i found on the grey dress:
 Freaking ex okay, for a plain dress. I have no idea why the price tag says white when it is a grey dress.
And bought this pouch for my sanitary pads. ^^^^^
 Back to ion to shop at diva.
 And i bought 2 rings!!! this:
 and this:
Bought so many things today!!! Imma happy girl!!!

No comments: