Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why are you being like this

I had the worst period that i ever had. The cramps. I had a pink panadol and it doesnt seems to work on me. Felt so weak to do anything. On my laptop for like half an hour and i cant take the cramp, off the laptop and went to rest. Bugged mummy abt my cramps and she make me this longan soup/tea with red dates. The amount of it is too much for me. I had three bowls. And i felt better.  Mummy says i had too much collegen recently. And she wants me to eat "bai feng yuan" when my menses end. Hope that i wont have such horrible experience next month. :/

Owes : Sze Yee's birthday present. Idk what to buy for her. Haha.

School starting in around 5 days time. New classmates for me. Bad or good? My new class will be released on 14/4. Hope it will be a good class. So far W34N and W47C are great classes :D

Wanted to hop down to town to get topshop HW jeans, a swatch watch today. But menses is making me lazy and weak. So nah, shall go down another time. Tmrw might be going out with Bernice and Kimberly. Not confirmed though.

No comments: