Friday, January 21, 2011

Formal wear day!

Manage to ask MMS who is camera shy to take a photo with us :D


Look at my expression!

See, YiHao copied the expression that i made!

I keep saying that he look like someone who just got fired! @haohaodtyh

Big Brother in my class @dave_sim




The whole lift filled who ppl from our class.

Formal day. Almost late for school. Super nervous during ppt. I forgot what i planned to say :'(
But faci said that overall our team perform quite well :D
Took lots of pictures with my beloved W47C.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
summary for today. Went out with Sara to have dinner and walk around town. Ate at Ion.
will upload pictures tmrw. Lazy to take my cable and my phone is in the living room.
Bought a demin vest at forever 21.
Parents went genting. 
three days of freedom. (Y)
Shall end my post here. Tmrw going out with Sara again :D



No comments: