Thursday, April 15, 2010

It seems that i have disappeared for a long time. School officially starts today! Not bad actually. I discovered that i'm not as shy as i used to be. As when i'm ask to introduce myself, i wont feel so nervous and can speak slightly louder that i used to. Orientation is fun, yet tired. I've become tanner. Due to that on second day of orientation was exposed to sun for quite a long time. Although me and my new-made friend went to hide inside toilet. She loves KPOP too! Haha! Her favourite is SM artist. And SIDDIQ LIKES SNSD. Unbelievable right? Haha. Has been changing enviornment. Today in new environment too! We were divided in 5 teams. Tmr will be in another new team. :( I just dont know new enviornment. Problem given by teacher is quite challenging. This module is Introduction to Programming. Quite fun though! Hope that i can adapt to this new enviornment. In the second semester of the year, going to change to another enviornment :( I hate it!

No comments: