Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hot hot hot hot hot issue


 This dog is owned by my dad's fifth uncle. very cute right? looks like the dog from tao hua xiao mei.
when we were eating pineapple tarts or other crackers, it will come near us, wanting us to give it some food! Haha. However, we cant. T.T It cant eat any other things other than it's food, cause if not the fur wont be nice. Although it sounds a bit lame, it's true.
Susposed to update my blog a few days before, due to the sudden break down of my computer. My sis successful to on it today! All thanks to her, if not i wont be here. She always can on my lousy computer. So everytime i got to wait for her to use finish computer before i can use it. Lol.
Anyway, thanks BErnice, Kimberly and Vanessa for u'll very belated present. Haha. i got to sudden feel to get the lollipop 2. it's seriously hot and stylish. Too bad that we cant get it here. Lollipop2 theme song will be out tmr. Ya! Cant wait for it.

No comments: